Terms & Services
Scalinfinity platform is a platform to help customers manage Scalinfinity ad accounts when running Ads.
This platform makes it easy for all users to increase efficiency.
Scalinfinity is one of the leading, official, and strategic agency partners of Meta, Google, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapshat, Spotify, LinkedIn, Twitter in the Ecommerce industry based in US & Europe. Our vision is to become an agency with the best quality and a reliable companion with customers in the MMO community.
When working with us, all problems related to running Ads on social media platforms will be solved quickly and professionally thanks to the experienced customer support team and the strong cooperation between
Scalinfinity is honored to accompany you to conquer platform Ads to grow revenue tremendously!
Benefits of Scalinfinity ad accounts
About Scalinfinity ad account: Scalinfinity ad account is an Agency ad account approved by Meta, Google, TikTok… You are authorized to use the accounts through our platform.
Here are the reasons why you should use Scalinfinity ad accounts:
- An Agency Account is a Whitelist account supported directly from Facebook and other platforms
- Target full of significant markets such as the US, EU, CA, AU, NZ, METAP, the UK,…
- Have various forms of payment: Credit Card, Payoneer, Mercury, Wise, almost all banks
- Fast, automated, and unlimited top-up: Scalinfinity Platform will immediately support this!
- Create an account in just a few minutes
- Technical support, campaigns review 9h-17h Monday to Friday (CET)
- Connect with Scalinfinity partners
Terms of Services
This is an agreement between you and Scalinfinity including but not limited to Scalinfinity. part of Adverway LLC. and its affiliates who are operating Scalinfinity.com (“Scalinfinity” or “we”). Please read these Terms of Services, and the other applicable rules, policies, and terms available at the Scalinfinity com website. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement on behalf of yourself and your company and others who use Services under your account. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, then you may not use the Services. Your use of any of the Services is subject to any additional rules, policies, and terms that apply to those Services
For the purpose of these Terms of Services:
“Services” means , Digital Content, and support and other available resources of Scalinfinity provide to you. Scalinfinity will help you to create advertising accounts under ScalinfinityAgency account and provide related support that allow you to run such advertising accounts for your business purpose.
“Website” means Scalinfinity.com
“Digital Content” means digitized content (including third-party content), such as videos, music, apps, games, skills, photos, audio, books, newspapers, magazines, and related features and functionality.
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Services by posting updates and changes to the Website. You are advised to check the Terms of Services from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you, and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the services. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained or expressly referenced in these Terms of Services before you access the Website and use our Services.
Section 1 - Use of Services
To use Services, you must follow with the following requirements and process:
By agreeing to these Terms of Services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Services.
You shall not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any malwares or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Website does not contain discrimination content on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
B. Our working process to use Services
Step 1. You get in touch with our customer support Team to get all the info you need about our service.
Step 2. You provide your company name, company address and your full name.
Step 3. We prepare the contract and the first invoice for you.
Step 4. You sign the contract and send the first transfer (First monthly + first top up).
Step 5. We create your client file and we share with you instructions on how to request ad accounts.
Section 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse to anyone for any reason at any time.
By using the Services, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, platrforms policies and these Terms of Services and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any website where this Terms of Services is found. We may make improvements and/or changes to the Website at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update information on the Website, the information, materials and services provided on or through the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We do not have a duty to update information contained in the Website, and we will not be liable for any failure to update such information.
We understand that your platrforms account and all activities of the advertising accounts, including but not limited to spending advertising budget, content, photo, video, music and products, are owned and managed by you, thus you must be solely responsible for all activities happening to your account and advertising accounts.
Section 3 - Right and Responsibility
a. Scalinfinity rights and responsibility.
1 Receive service fee full as mentioned in Payment Policy.
2 Support you to handle all issues regarding to provided advertising accounts.
3 Suspend or close any advertising accounts in case you do not comply with Platfoms policies and violate any terms as listed down in the Website. Any signs of violating Platfoms policies include but not limited to rejection of campaign or receiving of warning letters from Facebook, Google, TikTok …
- Top-up to Advertising Accounts within 6 working hours when Scalinfinity receive advertising budget.
– Consult and support you to set up Facebook, Google… Account and advertising accounts.
– Review campaigns and appeal campaigns if they meet appealed requirements.
– Refund the balance in advertising accounts to you within 5 business days if you stop using advertising accounts. (please visit Payment Policy and Refund Policy to know about refunding the balance).
– Transfer balances between advertising accounts in accordance with Facebook, Google… policy.
– Keep confidential information in accordance with the Facebook, Google… policy and in accordance with the applicable Laws.
– Scalinfinity has the right to disable and remove the ads in case of violating Scalinfinity and Ads Policy.
– If you intentionally create multiple accounts to profit from the trial period on the system, Scalinfinity reserves the right to block all violating accounts without prior notice.
b. Your right and responsibility
1. Be provided advertising accounts by Scalinfinity.
2. Be received all supports from Scalinfinity when you use Services, including but not limited to top up to advertising accounts, active functions and other support to manage advertising accounts stably.
3. Be refunded the balance if stopping to use advertising accounts.
4. Keep confidential information in accordance with the policy and the applicable Laws.
Section 4 - Termination
Your rights under this Agreement will automatically be terminated without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms. In case of such termination, Scalinfinity may immediately revoke your access to the advertising accounts.
For this circumstance, in accordance with case by case, you may not receive any balance from Scalinfinity.
In case you request to stop using one or all advertising accounts,the remaining balance shall be refunded to you or transferred to active advertising accounts within 5 business days if there are no issues incurred from your activities.
Section 5 - Dispute
Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement is subject to the dispute resolution, governing law, disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, and all other terms in the Website.
Section 6 - Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. All products or resources are developed and manufactured by Scalinfinity and third parties , and we have no responsibility or liability for any aspect of your activities except our providing Services. Without limiting the Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability terms in the Website, unless otherwise required by applicable law, in no event will our or our licensors’ aggregate liability with respect to any claim arising from or related to this Agreement or your use of the our Services exceed fifty dollars ($50.00).
Section 7 - Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Services at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Services by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.”
Section 9 - Personal database management
Section 10 - Price and other payment terms
Please visit Payment Policy and refund policy to be updated our policy
Section 11 - Contact information
For help with the Services or resolving other related issues, please contact Customer Service at email: contact@Scalinfinity.com
Terms of Services
- What Information Does Scalinfinity Collect?
- For What Purposes Does Scalinfinity Use Your Information?
- What Information Do You Receive From Us?
- Does Scalinfinity Share Your Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
What Information Does Scalinfinity Collect?
We collect your information in order to support you to use the Platform. Moreover, your information also allows us to support you while you are using the Platform.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Your account information
- Your payment information
- Your campaigns
- All information we received from you is for the purpose of your stable business operation. You also understand that we only provide your information to Facebook, Google, TikTok…
For What Purposes Does Scalinfinity Use Your Information?
We use your information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the Services that we offer you. These purposes include:
- Support you to use Platform under the scope of Services that Scalinfinity providing (visit Terms of Services to know more about Services).
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your information to communicate with you in relation to Scalinfinity via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
What Information Do You Receive From Us?
To help you use our Services, you will receive the certain information:
- Our pricing policy applied for you
- Our payment information
- Consultancy to help you use the platform that we do not publish to any channels.
- You understand that you have not been permitted to share and provide any information you received from us for any purpose to any third party.
Does Scalinfinity Share Your Information?
Your information is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling your information to others. We share your information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Scalinfinity controls that either are subject to this Privacy Privacy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Privacy.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
- Protection of Scalinfinity and Others: We release accounts and other information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Scalinfinity, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.”